• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fun encounter in Macon this afternoon

Usually, the dog the barks too loud, won't ever attack.
Just keep calm, and keep ya hand at ya concealed 1911 on the right side of your car seat.
R3ef9a10c3c6ddbf05c76c19e70e25502
1911 with the slide half locked back? Not going to do you a lotta good!
That will be problematic, I collect spent casings at the club and sprinkle them around intersections on my side of town regularly.
Only the steel and aluminum, I assume? No use wasting the good brass.

The main problem with Macon/Bibb is that they keep getting what they vote for. The current mayor is a ambulance chaser TV commercial lawyer. The one before him was an old leftover Dixiecrat lawyer who did nothing to help Macon. But the mayor before that who was reelected ,C Jack Ellis was a used car salesman that ran Macon thoroughly into the ground. Ellis even converted to Islam at one point and changed his name. He ran industy away by not extending any tax incentives. Then there was the city council. Before the combined gubment around 2011 the Macon Ciry Council had 11 members. Thats more members than cities 2 and 3 times the size of Macon. And each member has been there for many years. Power hungry poverty pimps one and all.
Yep, 100% our problem in Macon. And the ambulance chaser got elected because the only other choice we had was a guy being investigated by the GBI for his ties to Romain Dallemand who defrauded the Bibb Co BOE and the tax paying citizens as well. And he still got plenty of votes despite his criminal ties, just like C Jack Ellis got when he ran again. They need to wipe out all the city council and start fresh as well.

Yep, 100% our problem in Macon. And the ambulance chaser got elected because the only other choice we had was a guy being investigated by the GBI for his ties to Romain Dallemand who defrauded the Bibb Co BOE and the tax paying citizens as well. And he still got plenty of votes despite his criminal ties, just like C Jack Ellis got when he ran again. They need to wipe out all the city council and start fresh as well.
Remember when tbey hired Dallomond and people went to board meetings telling everyone that would listen that he was a conman? But they all got shouted down as racists by the Macon Telegraph and city council members. 2 maybe 3 years later he was long gone with who knows how much of Bibb County's money and nobody could find him cause he went back to Haiti. Suddenly the news and the Telegraph are calling for audits and investigations. Too late now the Haitian has left the country.
But that's the kinda stupid **** thats a long standing tradition in Macon.

Remember when tbey hired Dallomond and people went to board meetings telling everyone that would listen that he was a conman? But they all got shouted down as racists by the Macon Telegraph and city council members. 2 maybe 3 years later he was long gone with who knows how much of Bibb County's money and nobody could find him cause he went back to Haiti. Suddenly the news and the Telegraph are calling for audits and investigations. Too late now the Haitian has left the country.
But that's the kinda stupid **** thats a long standing tradition in Macon.
All anyone had to do was interview folks in Rochester, Minn where he "served" prior to coming down here to perform the "Macon Miracle." Romain the magical negro (that's exactly why he was hired, make no mistake about it) hired 25 "teachers" from China (salaried at only $16,000 per year each & personally I think they were his harem) to teach Mandarin to the indigs so they could be competitive on the world stage. I wondered why we wouldn't teach them to speak English first, but I wasn't listened to. Oh well, he was instrumental in circumventing BOE spending practices and purchased millions of dollars in CRTs (outdated by years, years) but no mainframes or servers and then secured a cushy building for a lucrative storage arrangement where they sit today.

Romain Dallemand would make any tinpot African warlord/dictator blush at his corruption.

All anyone had to do was interview folks in Rochester, Minn where he "served" prior to coming down here to perform the "Macon Miracle." Romain the magical negro (that's exactly why he was hired, make no mistake about it) hired 25 "teachers" from China to teach Mandarin to the indigs so they could be competitive on the world stage. I wondered why we wouldn't teach them to speak English first, but I wasn't listened to. Oh well, he was instrumental in circumventing BOE spending practices and purchased millions of dollars in CRTs (outdated by years, years) but no mainframes or servers and then secured a cushy building for a lucrative storage arrangement where they sit today.

Romain Dallemand would make any tinpot African warlord/dictator blush at his corruption.
Yeah I remember all that especially the stupid ass Mandarin teachers. Wouldn't it ha e been WAY more useful and practical to learn Spanish? And the computer scam was so far over 5he top crooked. I also remember he ordered some exotic wood desk for his office that was in the thousands.
One of my main questions about that whole debacle was why did they need to go outside the district to find a Superintendent? I started to think the folks involved in getting him here were in oj the scam .

Yeah I remember all that especially the stupid ass Mandarin teachers. Wouldn't it ha e been WAY more useful and practical to learn Spanish? And the computer scam was so far over 5he top crooked. I also remember he ordered some exotic wood desk for his office that was in the thousands.
One of my main questions about that whole debacle was why did they need to go outside the district to find a Superintendent? I started to think the folks involved in getting him here were in oj the scam .
Oh, they were in on it. I'm certain they knew his reputation and that's one of the reasons why he was hired. They knew he'd be game for some good old fashioned corruption here too.

Oh, they were in on it. I'm certain they knew his reputation and that's one of the reasons why he was hired. They knew he'd be game for some good old fashioned corruption here too.
Absolutely. And nobody in the black community here cares, because as long as it was a black guy hired. Whitby nearly got elected with all his involvement with the Dallemand scandal while still being under investigation. Same with Ellis, same with all the corrupt city council.

Absolutely. And nobody in the black community here cares, because as long as it was a black guy hired. Whitby nearly got elected with all his involvement with the Dallemand scandal while still being under investigation. Same with Ellis, same with all the corrupt city council.
Yeah they all must have wanted to live in little Detroit. Now they got it. One of the last trips I made through Macon recently I npticed the Harbour Freight was gone from the old KMart location. I just assumed they closed it. But as I got further up Eisenhower I saw that they had moved it to the old Circuit City building across from the mall. But my question was Why ? I mean that wasn't any kind of improvement. Unless the rent is damn near free there was zero reason to go to all that trouble to move a mile and a half deeper into the Bloomfield ghetto.
A few months ago I was at Warner Robins Music and asked about bass lessons for my daughters. The sales guy told me they didn't do lessons there but they did at their other location. When I asked where that was he said " Do you know where Bill Harden Music is?" I cut him off quick. I said " Oh hell no! Sorry nevermind. I know exactly where it is and I aint going over there for nothing. "

Yeah they all must have wanted to live in little Detroit. Now they got it. One of the last trips I made through Macon recently I npticed the Harbour Freight was gone from the old KMart location. I just assumed they closed it. But as I got further up Eisenhower I saw that they had moved it to the old Circuit City building across from the mall. But my question was Why ? I mean that wasn't any kind of improvement. Unless the rent is damn near free there was zero reason to go to all that trouble to move a mile and a half deeper into the Bloomfield ghetto.
A few months ago I was at Warner Robins Music and asked about bass lessons for my daughters. The sales guy told me they didn't do lessons there but they did at their other location. When I asked where that was he said " Do you know where Bill Harden Music is?" I cut him off quick. I said " Oh hell no! Sorry nevermind. I know exactly where it is and I aint going over there for nothing. "
Yeah they moved that harbor freight a couple of years ago. Still in a bad location, but the only thing I can think of is everything else in the old Kmart location has closed up shop over the last few years so maybe the rent was too high or something. But yeah otherwise I don't understand why they moved either.

Yeah they moved that harbor freight a couple of years ago. Still in a bad location, but the only thing I can think of is everything else in the old Kmart location has closed up shop over the last few years so maybe the rent was too high or something. But yeah otherwise I don't understand why they moved either.
Much bigger store with a bigger warehouse in back and proper loading dock (the old location was a freaking nightmare to back into and unload a truck). Only downside is the skinnies can pop in the front with a backpack on, cruise to the aisle where they can place whatever looks good and resalable in it and then boom, out the back door that conveniently opens onto a side area that is not under video surveillance and also conveniently has a break in the wooden fence that give instant access to the hood behind the shopping center.

Back
Top Bottom