• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fun encounter in Macon this afternoon

Something to do with Macon. I had a crazy member from Macon earlier this week, threaten me and call me all sorts of names. I’m never impressed with “internet warriors”, and he could tell. So after calling him out on his empty threats, he claimed I threatened him. Complete coward! He might be the road rager you encountered!

The worst part is that when I was growing up in the 80s and well into the 90s Riverside Dr and everything around it was where you wanted to be if you lived in Bibb County. But now if you wanna live in Bibb there might be an acre or two way up there beside I75 next to Bass Pro and over along 475 at Blongbroke thats decent. Everything else is ****ed.

We used to actually go to Macon to PARTY! Met a bunch of friends from all over Ga there as it was central to us all. We would throw down at Whiskey River and go to the Turkey rama down in Perry. We had a ball. Would also duck hunt Juliette way back. Sounds like those days are gone in Macon.

Thanks. Never really felt in danger since he was driving off as he did it, in front of me. But had we of gotten to a light or he decided to get behind me I'd have gone in to defensive mode.

I had a guy riding my bumper on 85 pointing his handgun with weapon light activated at me a little while back... Just another ride home

We used to actually go to Macon to PARTY! Met a bunch of friends from all over Ga there as it was central to us all. We would throw down at Whiskey River and go to the Turkey rama down in Perry. We had a ball. Would also duck hunt Juliette way back. Sounds like those days are gone in Macon.
Oh yeah, it's gone. Whiskey River is in da hood now. I haven't been in 15 years. It was already hood back then. Juliette duck hunting is still good as far as I know.

I had a guy riding my bumper on 85 pointing his handgun with weapon light activated at me a little while back... Just another ride home
That's insane. This guy never pointed, just stuck it out the window and waved it around so I could see how tough he was.

Back
Top Bottom