• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Funny Pictures Thread

found the spot. started with most recent and went back a couple hundred pages. found a few gems but got to boring to quick. way to many sexual memes that just werent funny. oh well, cant win them all right.
I agree. I can post NSFW memes with the best of them but I wish there was a more gentile place to post things for the people who just aren't into that sort of thing. Humor doesn't always have to be dirty. There are folks (myself included) who occasionally really like to push the inappropriate theme to it's limits but I know that isn't for everyone.
Occasionally someone will attempt to start a family friendly humor tread but it always devolves when some of the usual suspects start posting risque material then it's back to the Boiler Room.

I agree. I can post NSFW memes with the best of them but I wish there was a more gentile place to post things for the people who just aren't into that sort of thing. Humor doesn't always have to be dirty. There are folks (myself included) who occasionally really like to push the inappropriate theme to its limits but I know that isn't for everyone.
Occasionally someone will attempt to start a family friendly humor tread but it always devolves when some of the usual suspects start posting risque material then it's back to the Boiler Room.
LOL. Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha goina do when they come for you!!??...LOL....Y'all goina be OK.....

:lol:

8DBEA4B3-DAB8-4BEA-A4D3-3BB335D4DBD1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom