• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Future Mother and Father in law will be here tonight

Dont answer ANY questions you dont have to, minimal information.And dont be to accomidating,that way they wont want to come back as often. if they are older have a VERY busy itenerary planned.

And again, good luck

Dont answer ANY questions you dont have to, minimal information.And dont be to accomidating,that way they wont want to come back as often. if they are older have a VERY busy itenerary planned.

And again, good luck

They now live in Columbus, OH, so they won't be coming back too often.

Prayers needed. LOL!!!

They're staying through next week.

He's German and she's Swiss. I've only been around them a couple of times and I can't really get a feel for how they feel about me marrying their daughter (I know, I know...I'm an adult and I shouldn't care, but I do). Both very quiet and introverted. They drink, I don't...so maybe I'll get them liquored up.

Wow, that is a hefty visit... good luck. Breath deep, take long breaks in the bathroom, if needed (been there, done that)

Have to agree with those above. Treat it like a deposition. Yes and no answers only, when you can. When you can't, keep your answers as short and concise as possible.

One thing about Germans... they love their history.

So make sure you play lots and lots of hitler speeches... lots of it... and talk about WWII-era Germany.

Back
Top Bottom