• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FYI for my odt'ers in NWGA!

mattp38

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
20   0
Reaction score
For you guys near the Alabama line in North Georgia, my wife and I went to the mall in gadsden last night and the Sears is closing December 30th. They had some serious good sales going on. Clothes, tools, jewelry, appliances, etc. They said they will accept any reasonable offer on already reduced appliance prices. The store is emptying pretty fast, but even all their fixtures are for sale, including the jewelry display cases. Just thought I'd pass this on.

Yep this is cool...

Man sears was a big part of our culture for so many years...

Can't begin to tell you how many times we put stuff on layaway or bought appliances,lawn mowers and craftsman tools from a sears store..

Never forget going to the auto center at Sears and getting free replacement shocks for our car...

Funny how what's old is new again. First came the catalogs and you could order just about anything and have it delivered. Then the stores. Then the internet and we're back to where we started.

Better stock up on catalogs
outhouse.jpg
!

so is it just some sears are going out of business, i just called the Gainesville Ga one and they are not going out of business

Back
Top Bottom