• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

G21s for $389

Hmmmm. Over $400 (after shipping and transfer fee's) for sight unseen, unknown condition/unknown round count LEO G21 trade in??? No thank you, better deals right here on the ODT!!!

It's obviously used in the pic but the guy doesn't even state it in his ad: http://www.summitgunbroker.com/Glock_21.html

Thanks for posting though cause I initially thought you may have been talking about new, left over Gen 3's at a fair price.

On the bright side,if you can get shipping and transfer at a decent price you can take it to glock in smyrna and they will tune it up for you.

not local but I know people that have gotten LEO trade ins from him before and very happy with condition of guns.

www.summitgunbroker.com

I bought a Gen 3 used with trjicons from him about 5-6 years ago , it was a trade in. It was in almost new condition and I have over 4k rounds thu it without any issues. I would buy from again without hesitation. He has great rep and service.

DAN

They have G17's at Eds Public Safety in Stockbridge (LEO Trade-ins) for $359.99 you can pick one out right there in person. Heck of a deal.....And you dont have to do all the internet crap (shipping, transfers, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom