• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

G27 or G36?

1jcwallace

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
113   0
Reaction score
What do you guys... and galls think. Already got one but want the other just for fun. Will be carried both IWB and in a Blackhawk holster for special occasions! I likw to party obviously!

If it were me, and it's between those 2 particular glocks, I'd pick the 27...because of the modular mag and holster interchangeability... If it were just about the only glock single stack 45 then of course the 36...really depends on what u have already, which I suspect is a 27 due to there being a lot more 27 owners than 36 owners...

Really an easy choice here when u put some thought to it...now if it were the G30 in question it would be different

IMO, I don't think there's a significant difference in single vs. double stack when it comes to carrying both models IWB. the rest will be about ergonomics and choice of caliber which is dependent on the shooter.

IMO, I don't think there's a significant difference in single vs. double stack when it comes to carrying both models IWB. the rest will be about ergonomics and choice of caliber which is dependent on the shooter.

It's not about single stack vs double stack, the OP obviously doesn't care...it's about which he already has and which would be the best choice...guess that's what he was asking suggestions for

I chose the G36 because it is thinner. That might not be a consideration for others; but I find the slim grips make the gun more manageable in my smaller hands. I also find the thinner G36 easier to conceal with comfort when carrying IWB.

Back
Top Bottom