GA AR-15 manufacture

What's your affiliation with this manufacturer?

I'll be honest with you, it looks like an overpriced billet piece of crap. The rail looks like a 20 year old design and the spec list is essentially a bunch of whiz bang, add-on junk. Yet, they fail to mention any of the important factors like the bolt carrier group specs and there's little information on the barrel, other than it's 416SS.

I have no affiliation with them, I am local and they reached out to me to have a review done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With no optic it's lighter than my DDM4V9, with that being said I haven't weighed either of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
6.43 pounds is their advertised weight. With a billet upper and lower, heavy barrel (fluted though it may be), and that huge knurled aluminum tube for a hand guard? I'd need to see a scale readout.

6.43 pounds is their advertised weight. With a billet upper and lower, heavy barrel (fluted though it may be), and that huge knurled aluminum tube for a hand guard? I'd need to see a scale readout.
DDM4V9 weight is listed at 6.59lbs. Scale test would be interesting. As @mtdawg169 said though, where are the details on important components?

Back
Top Bottom