• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ga Firing Line

Sandman771

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
I ran by Ga Firing Line thinking I could put in a half hour on the range before work with my new toy. Well at 5 minutes prior to their opening the line outside was 30+ people deep. So I passed but an excellent indicator of how good their business is and what great people they are.

I went in the other day to shop and shoot, kinda dismayed that their rifle range was down for repairs. And it seemed like more of a "nanny range" than the ones I'm used to shooting. But I guess that's to be expected when there are 30+ people on the line.

I can't really speak on the prices, because they barely had anything. I did pick up a Troy Alpha Rail for my AR, though.

I've shot there a handful of times and visit their shop from time to time. Very friendly guys but kinda made me think twice about their business when they had a 2 box limit on cci minimags. The guys at Big woods goods will sell you as much as you can afford, and because of that I respect them enough to leave some enough for the next guy.

Yeah last time I was there there wasn't much in the rifle seleciton to look at but the pistols were still nice. Even some wheel guns. I'm expecting them to get some more rifles in soon. The range is nice, but they have a "diverse" clientele (I guess that is the proper word for it) and are stuck in an older building although they upgraded the range from the past. It is very affordable when I go and I usually buy ammor there as it is competitively priced and they deserve my business. Did I mention Tuesday being Ladies Day? hubba hubba!

I've bought a bunch of guns there, and they are very competitive. They have several females working there too, and chicks with sidearms are sexy...

As far as inventory, they were decimated, even on pistols.

Back
Top Bottom