GA House Bill 679

akbnd

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
14   0
Reaction score
I just received a notice about this bill and hope someone can clarify the legalize of it's verbage. It appears this bill would be providing any citizen, not necessarily a licensed concealed carry permit holder to have all the privileges associated with the concealed carry permit. Additionally, evidently our state representatives now have these privileges without having to obtain a concealed weapons permit by virtue of there status. If anyone can perhaps itemize the highlights of this bill, the pros/cons and help others to know it's even out there and what the implications maybe if it does or doesn't proceed would be of great service to those of us who cherish the second amendment. Also, if in fact our lawmakers have a different set of rules regarding concealed carry, it would be interesting to challenge them on this issue. There are many people in our deteriorating society at risk for bodily harm, i.e. a young women with a child in a shopping mall parking lot or single elderly person just to name a few. Thanks in advance

Hello, I am new but joined to encourage everyone to get this bill out of committee. Please write an e-mail to the following Georgia Homeland Security Committee members:

ann.purcell@house.ga.gov; willie.talton@house.ga.gov; bob.hanner@house.ga.gov; doug.collins@house.ga.gov; billy.horne@house.ga.gov; billy.maddox@house.ga.gov; jay.neal@house.ga.gov; darlene.taylor@house.ga.gov

Ann Purcell is the Chair and is holding the bill. Write your individual reps and encourage them to get this bill out for a vote.

Back
Top Bottom