• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bill Whittle: "The Lawful vs. the Lawless: The New Existential Fault Line"

CQB27

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
271   0
Reaction score
Typical Chicago thug:
  • Election prompts surreal scene in Dolton as mayor, trustees battle over legal bills: A spectacle that unfolded at a Dolton Village Board meeting Monday night seemed surreal. A DJ blared loud music as Henyard entered dressed as Nino Brown, a drug kingpin character portrayed by Wesley Snipes in the 1991 film, “New Jack City.” Henyard dressed in black leather and carried a stuffed dog to mimic a scene in which the head of a criminal enterprise intimidates, torments and physically assaults an underling

I will be long gone but I wish I could be a fly on the wall to watch these 18-30 year old libs try to survive in the hellish nightmare that they have begged for. The best part will be when they finally remember the “stupid old people” like me that tried to warn them and realize they were the fools that drank the kool-aid and believed the lies. 😂😂😂😂

Been following the "Mayor" for a few months now. She was arrested for breaking into cars in 2016..You get what you vote for.... :laugh:
I’m still amazed that people expect competent, intelligent leadership after electing low IQ hood rats that can only speak ebonics because they can’t comprehend English and have no concept nor the ability to function in a civilized environment. 😆😆😆😆

Back
Top Bottom