• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

GA Weapons Permit Applications Soar

so happy mine is good tell 2015 lol, bet the wait times suck right now!
Just applied for mine today in Lowndes County (Valdosta). They said that the number of applications have tripled since Newtown. Not too bad of a wait...today there were marriages going on but that was the longest part. Now to wait the 2 weeks for my background investigation. tick tock tick tock
:bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored:

When i got hit on the head by a thug throwing a 4" rock at the McDaniel St. r.r. crossing , the leo told me "you know you could have shot him " i said" thanks , now you tell me !" Also i still wan't to thank my two african American co- workers for helping me back up . God bless them .If they had'nt been there . God only knows what could've happened. Moral of the story= either tote or have at least 2 black buddies with you in Fulton , Co. :usa:

Applied for mine yesterday, lady said it would be a week to ten days, no wait at all in and out in fifteen mins. I figured I had better apply now just so I have all my ducks in a row so to speak. I still have a problem with asking for permission to exercise my God given right. :mad:

I would argue that most of us that live in Fulton and Dekalb have had permits for years for obvious reasons... That's why it hasn't changed as much as other counties.

Werd...

Finally got my GWL last year and it was one of the best things I've ever done.

Write your representatives, get a GWL, and support the ODT!

Back
Top Bottom