• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In Case you Missed it. This will put an end to must have a peek at your GA Weapons license once and for all.

NEW WORDING OF ADS:

For sale:

"Exotic dancing. I'll strip off everything including my Kimber with High profile Millet sights, Like new condition, and five Wilson Combat magazines, and do my adult only show just feet away from where I place my stuff on the end table.
You pay me $695 and I'll collect my clothes and go."
This is going to be interesting for those who meet in the public parking lots, gas stations or heaven forbid, their local Police department to conduct trades. But then again. If some old geezer is out there playing strip tease to save a buck, they should throw his creepy arsh in jail.

I think when we go to a cashless society we need to get on our knees and start praying. To the Lord in case you're wondering! The Bible forecast this thousands of years ago.
The top gets popped in 2025. From there it's just a big downhill rolling **** show. Be prepared, or be scared.

NEW WORDING OF ADS:

For sale:

"Exotic dancing. I'll strip off everything including my Kimber with High profile Millet sights, Like new condition, and five Wilson Combat magazines, and do my adult only show just feet away from where I place my stuff on the end table.
You pay me $695 and I'll collect my clothes and go."

GLWS.

Well no actual striptease needs to take place so long as the ad which triggered your meeting says that you're selling "exotic dancing services."

Which means that the federal government will think that's the reason that your debit card took a transfer of $700 from the other guy's debit card.

Any good leftist Democrat administration is going to be hesitant to look too deeply into sexual activities of two men, because
gaze, buys, and tranz,
as well as adult entertainers,
are all going to be part of a protected class and they're off-limits to detectives for most law enforcement purposes.

So if I make money I'm a dealer. If I LOSE money, can I deduct it on my taxes? Since I'm in business, all my ammo and cleaning supplies and range time are business expenses. Can I deduct them against regular income? If so, I am OK with this. : )

There'd be ways around it to make proving difficult. Cashapp for one. There's no way to prove Harry sent Larry $500 for a glock. Could have been for an empty box for all they know.
Exactly! If people just use some common sense and not put notes on the order no one is the wiser.

Back
Top Bottom