• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In Case you Missed it. This will put an end to must have a peek at your GA Weapons license once and for all.

I wonder what they would do if you sold a gun with a case as a combo deal? You paid $600 for the gun and $15 for the case, then sold the combo together for $800. It was a nice return on investment for the CASE, but didn't make any money at all on the gun.

I wonder what they would do if you sold a gun with a case as a combo deal? You paid $600 for the gun and $15 for the case, then sold the combo together for $800. It was a nice return on investment for the CASE, but didn't make any money at all on the gun.
"They" will only enforce this on people that aren't "in line" with the party in power. If you are a conservative or consider yourself a Constitutionalist you are on notice.

There are people on this site, members of the "brutherhood" that will happily turn you in for profiteering if you made a nickel on a collectible firearm. Many.

Wait, you're supposed to be making profits off your guns here? I always lose money. Can I write that off on my taxes?

In all seriousness though. You can't punish the millions of responsible gun owners for that one mentally unstable kid who shouldn't have had a gun. The system already failed him plenty of times, and quite frankly he was a ticking time bomb. You can't stop that, or legislate it away. Evil, unstable people are going to do evil things regardless of what the law says.

So if I LOOSE money on a deal, do they let me write it off on taxes ? I doubt it !
But I bet they damned sure want to know if you do ANY deal so they can document it.
Pretty soon they will require private sale back ground checks and do away with “private“ sales….without going through a dealer to document it.
There will go the gist of the 2nd A !! You can bet yer azz on that ! (SOS they been wanting for decades !)

Your local friendly gun dealer supports this background check mandate.
1692277872637.png

NEW WORDING OF ADS:

For sale:

"Exotic dancing. I'll strip off everything including my Kimber with High profile Millet sights, Like new condition, and five Wilson Combat magazines, and do my adult only show just feet away from where I place my stuff on the end table.
You pay me $695 and I'll collect my clothes and go."

NEW WORDING OF ADS:

For sale:

"Exotic dancing. I'll strip off everything including my Kimber with High profile Millet sites and five Wilson Combat magazines and do my adult only show just feet away from where I place my stuff on the end table you pay me $695 and I'll collect my clothes and go."
I'll take it lol.

Back
Top Bottom