• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Galco holster for Glocks :) (1st review by ME)

Ian

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
46   0
Reaction score
Okay guys im going to start doing some reviews on the guns and gear i own.
Please let me know if you like the way i explain or do my review.
Im looking for a camera so i can start doing actual videos (if anyone wants to trade for a g26 lmk:))

Okay so what we have here-
View attachment 108622
View attachment 108623
005.jpg
View attachment 108631Here in this pic you see how the gun doesnt really rub the skin as some holsters do.
I bought this Galco holster at a gun store in tybee island. Idk which model it is, someone said it may be custom. Either way its more like a crossbreed than anything else. I'll go ahead and say the reason i love this holster is it distributes the weight of the glock so well. (i carry a g26 but it will hold g23,19,32,27,22 comfortably) It kinda tucks in under your belt to so you can tighten your belt to get it to hold the gun tighter to you if needed. The imprint with a semi-baggy shirt is zero. I wear tighter shirts cause im a fat kid and dont feel like buying new clothes.
review 003.jpg
review 004.jpg
review 005.jpgSo in this pic you can see the print, Like i said i wear tighter shirts. If i was wearing my polo, youd never guess i was strapped and ready to attack (jokes) But seriously this holster is the shiz.
Another thing about this holster, i kinda mention earlier with the belt.. Its not coming off unless you pull it out. No buttons. No straps. I have ran with it,walked, ive carried it for a week straight now. Its very comfortable. You forget its there. As 610 mentions below another great perk of this holster are the metal clippings instead of plastic. Very nice and tight to the pants if i may add. The clips are adjustable as well. All you need is a flathead screwdriver! I was telling another member how hard blackhawks are for me to take off, this galco is so much more simple in every way.

If you have any questions or comments please share :)
Thanks, Ian

Last edited:
Have one myself, carry my G23 in it and wouldn't trade it for any other iwb holster. Another perk is the metal belt clips instead of plastic

Back
Top Bottom