• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Galils in metro Atlanta?

I am pretty sure I have seen one at G&G Outdoors, Guns and Gear, whatever it is called on Holcomb bridge near 400 in Roswell. They have a small but eclectic selection of rifles in the corner and IIRC a Galil was among them at one point.

I am pretty sure I have seen one at G&G Outdoors, Guns and Gear, whatever it is called on Holcomb bridge near 400 in Roswell. They have a small but eclectic selection of rifles in the corner and IIRC a Galil was among them at one point.

I hate that place. I went 2 weeks ago, didn't see it while I was there. ****tiest selection of guns I've ever seen and they keep it so dimply lit in there you need a flash light to see what you're looking at.

I hate that place. I went 2 weeks ago, didn't see it while I was there. ****tiest selection of guns I've ever seen and they keep it so dimply lit in there you need a flash light to see what you're looking at.

Yeah not my favorite place either. My GF got a NIB Glock 26 for $500 plus tax, that was cool. Every other thing I have seen there, be it a holster, ammo, gun, anything, has been way overpriced.

Cute shop dog though :)

Yeah not my favorite place either. My GF got a NIB Glock 26 for $500 plus tax, that was cool. Every other thing I have seen there, be it a holster, ammo, gun, anything, has been way overpriced.

Cute shop dog though :)
Their shelves just seemed "empty" like they spaced everything out to make it look like it took up room. All I saw was shotguns and revolvers, a few semi-autos. Humdrum stuff
Np, I should have mentioned it appeared to be a .223/5.56. Not sure which caliber you're looking for.
The guy said it was .223. So a Century Golani version. Either way $599 brand new w/2 mags isn't bad at all. Now just a matter of when I can get up there

Back
Top Bottom