• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wilson Combat and/or Les Baer stocking dealer in north metro?

DCV

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
22   0
Reaction score
Is there a gun shop in the north metro area that is a stocking Wilson Combat and / or Les Baer dealer?

David`s Gun Room was a Les Baer stocking dealer at one time but their selection now is rather small.

I`d like to see in person what I buy rather than order online sight unseen.

Hard to find a place that has a ton of super expensive inventory. When you do decide what you like, crazy John at 1911heaven will beat any price you find.

I have 2 Baers and an ACW if you want to mess around with the or even shoot, see if that’s something you like.

Attachments

• IMG_6350.jpeg
    IMG_6350.jpeg
    247.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6319.jpeg
    IMG_6319.jpeg
    426.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6318.jpeg
    IMG_6318.jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 9
Thanks, already have a Les Baer I really like. Am thinking maybe another Baer or trying Wilson Combat.

Les Baer is no problem since they seem pretty standard in what they offer, only problem is finding one in stock.

The problem I`ve seen with Wilson Combat is there are a lot of options that can be had among the various models, some that I don`t want.
The online dealers I`ve checked don`t go into any specifics on their descriptions and I can`t match any model/item numbers from the online dealers on Wilson`s website.
I`m not comfortable ordering sight unseen because of this.

I was hoping to go into a stocking gun shop, see the actual pistol, and purchase it in person.

Back
Top Bottom