• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gas $1.88!

He said that as a joke but I believe they'll be somebody buy a gallon now & try to make a few pennies on that galion....heck I think i mite just that

The new tax is not an additional .25 per gallon. It gets rid of the current .075 tax and the 4% tax and puts a flat .26 plus whatever you local taxes are. At current prices that adds about .09 to a gallon of gas. It still sucks. Instead of getting rid of the wasteful spending DOT is known for they raise taxes. Pretty typical.

The new tax is not an additional .25 per gallon. It gets rid of the current .075 tax and the 4% tax and puts a flat .26 plus whatever you local taxes are. At current prices that adds about .09 to a gallon of gas. It still sucks. Instead of getting rid of the wasteful spending DOT is known for they raise taxes. Pretty typical.

Thanks for clarifying that. I read it as paying an extra quarter weeuuh. Much better.

And it will automatically increase each year without a vote. Even Massachusetts voted this bill down because it was retarded. Nathan Deal can suck a dick.

Back
Top Bottom