• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gas $1.88!

And it will automatically increase each year without a vote. Even Massachusetts voted this bill down because it was retarded. Nathan Deal can suck a dick.
Oh Yeah. Forgot that tidbit. We get bent over because they can't rein in wasteful spending. And they'll start to tax jet fuel. Think about how much Delta has saved over the years by not paying a tax on the fuel they burn at their main hub. Guess who gets to pay for that?

Was still $1.88 tonight, both gas stations had lines

Attachments

• 20150404_210426.jpg
    20150404_210426.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 7
The new tax is not an additional .25 per gallon. It gets rid of the current .075 tax and the 4% tax and puts a flat .26 plus whatever you local taxes are. At current prices that adds about .09 to a gallon of gas. It still sucks. Instead of getting rid of the wasteful spending DOT is known for they raise taxes. Pretty typical.

Exactly...ever go by a DOT work crew...2 guys working and 15 sitting around waiting on the clock.

I'll believe its only going to be increased .09 per gallon when I see it....AFTER the local powerticians increase their portion and even at the .09 the legislators that voted for that owe us all a kiss cause they darn sure porked us.
I haven't had a cost of living increase in more than 5 years....please, Ga. Legislature, tell me again how this helps me.

Back
Top Bottom