• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gaston Glock

Now all you Glockies can double your already double MSRP prices.

Really dude you don’t have any respect for the man or his legacy or what he’s done for the community ? All you have to say is y’all can double your already double value on your guns.

You are no different than a liberal representative screaming to the media we need more gun control after a shooting the next day. Think about that.

Really dude you don’t have any respect for the man or his legacy or what he’s done for the community ? All you have to say is y’all can double your already double value on your guns.

You are no different than a liberal representative screaming to the media we need more gun control after a shooting the next day. Think about that.

You are entitled to your opinion just as I am entitled to mine.
Thank you for sharing yours.

I think we figured it out with the first half a dozen threads. Thanks

Screenshot_20231227_220056_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot from two days ago....

The man who invented the pistol everyone loves to hate.

Despite that hate, his improvements to the striker fired pistol design has now become its own platform entirely.

A division of the firearms industry is dedicated to making aftermarket parts and accessories compatible with glock pistols. Other companies produce guns that accept Glock pattern mags because they are so ubiquitous. And the market has proven that his design was the next step in pistol technology. Much like how every company has their own "AR-15." Almost every company has designed and produces their own "glock" What Gaston did in the 80's can most certainly be mentioned alongside what John M Browning, Hugo Borchardt, and Georg Luger did at the turn of the 20th century.

I'm sure people at the time cursed John Browning to his grave about his "overly-complicated auto pistol" while asserting that you can't beat the classic revolver design, reliability, and accuracy. Tale as old as time. But history proved it to be the great leap forward that it was. So I expect similar as time continues to progress about the Glock legacy.

And yes, I also think glocks are ugly by comparison. But I still own three of them.

Back
Top Bottom