• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gator hunt tonight!

Great fun aint it?
Brother I am freaking hooked!!!!!!! Most fun hunting I have ever had. For a do it yourself hunt and not paying a guide I'm pretty proud. If he would have went to deep water he would have been ours, I won't be able to sleep till I go back and tag one. I had a few sho enough big uns in front of me this weekend. I saw I know well over 100 total all weekend.. It made me sick losing that big boy but I have few plans for next time that will change things to our benefit, tweek our gear a little. I am freaking wore out though, 5 hours sleep Friday night and 4 hours last night. It's been hard hunting but I am damn determined to put one in the boat in 2 weeks. If we would have had a third person to jab the harpoon today when he shot out the water like a rocket I'm pretty sure we could have had him no problem. It is what it is though.

Brother I am freaking hooked!!!!!!! Most fun hunting I have ever had. For a do it yourself hunt and not paying a guide I'm pretty proud. If he would have went to deep water he would have been ours, I won't be able to sleep till I go back and tag one. I had a few sho enough big uns in front of me this weekend. I saw I know well over 100 total all weekend.. It made me sick losing that big boy but I have few plans for next time that will change things to our benefit, tweek our gear a little. I am freaking wore out though, 5 hours sleep Friday night and 4 hours last night. It's been hard hunting but I am damn determined to put one in the boat in 2 weeks. If we would have had a third person to jab the harpoon today when he shot out the water like a rocket I'm pretty sure we could have had him no problem. It is what it is though.
told you.It aint like anything else.I have been on 3 hunts and each one gets better

That's why we call it hunting. Gators are smart. I've always wanted to go. Man I hate it for you losing that big meat head. Good luck in 2 weeks!

Grew up between the Glades and the keys love the swamp!! Meeting you, I was really pulling for ya Brother!! I may have to try and make one more trip! Let me know if you need anything! These are Great Memory's you will carry for a life time!!

Back
Top Bottom