• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gator hunt tonight!

whats weird ,is coming in a hunt thread and running down everything about it with dumb ass comments.You ever killed an alligator?

Really? I was 100% interested and attached to HTH's trip this weekend. He knows that and you should too. You don't like my twisted sense of humor. So be it. I was not aware that I had to ask you for permission to be a dumbass. I'll work on that. Do you need permission to be a prick?

Really? I was 100% interested and attached to HTH's trip this weekend. He knows that and you should too. You don't like my twisted sense of humor. So be it. I was not aware that I had to ask you for permission to be a dumbass. I'll work on that. Do you need permission to be a prick?
No I dont ask permission for anything.But carry on

Brother I am freaking hooked!!!!!!! Most fun hunting I have ever had. For a do it yourself hunt and not paying a guide I'm pretty proud. If he would have went to deep water he would have been ours, I won't be able to sleep till I go back and tag one. I had a few sho enough big uns in front of me this weekend. I saw I know well over 100 total all weekend.. It made me sick losing that big boy but I have few plans for next time that will change things to our benefit, tweek our gear a little. I am freaking wore out though, 5 hours sleep Friday night and 4 hours last night. It's been hard hunting but I am damn determined to put one in the boat in 2 weeks. If we would have had a third person to jab the harpoon today when he shot out the water like a rocket I'm pretty sure we could have had him no problem. It is what it is though.
Hmm. My phone never rang. LOL

Back
Top Bottom