• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gen 2 Glock 22 with night sights for $275 + shipping

Trust me when I say that most guns owned by LEO's rarely get shot except to re-qualify every 6 months. They may have some road rash from being against the seat belt in the car, but rarely are they shot out!

Cops dont wear set belts.

I'm not sure where you heard that, but every ride along I've been on they do. Besides, they dont have to "wear" them for the seat belt attachment device to rub up against their side.

And it's a Glock... it's meant to get used, thrown down, abused, treated like the ***** it is! :thumb:

I'm not sure where you heard that, but every ride along I've been on they do. Besides, they dont have to "wear" them for the seat belt attachment device to rub up against their side.

That part is true didnt think of that. I have been on two ride a longs and neither cop wore their seat belt they both pretty much said the same thing to me in case they need to exit immediately there is no chance of a hang up on the seat belt.

I know that in the departments that I worked for, seatbelts were required.
That said, some old school officers will often say that you should always drive through neighborhoods with the seat belt off, windows down, at a fairly slow pace while patrolling.

Back
Top Bottom