• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gen 4 ODT Lowers - Order has been placed, few extras in TruPrep Store.

Gonna try to build a lightweight upper for my lower.. Ordered a Faxon 16" pencil barrel w/ mid-length gas in 5.56 from Primary arms yesterday. They went out of stock right after my order cleared.

Got a delay, probably didn't enter SS# and was told three day wait. Called after that and was told it was a seven day wait even though he sent me the ATF link that verified the three days. Don't like being lied to, so CG&P gets my money.

Got a delay, probably didn't enter SS# and was told three day wait. Called after that and was told it was a seven day wait even though he sent me the ATF link that verified the three days. Don't like being lied to, so CG&P gets my money.

Do you have a CL? I've done business with TruPrep and they've always been great. They got me in and out in record time one day when I was in a hurry and are always super helpful. What is CG&P? Guessing Gun and Pawn for the last part...

Just curious...Did you verify your information before starting the last part via the 'puter?

First i have ever heard of a 3 day wait.

Just curious...Did you verify your information before starting the last part via the 'puter?

First i have ever heard of a 3 day wait.
Bought a gun the week before at CG&P, no problem. Point is I was told two different things. Three days is correct on a delay, not seven as I was told when I called about it. Three days was no big deal if I screwed something up, but I don't need to have someone tell me something that doesn't correlate to the link he sent me. I've bought three more guns from CG&P since then.

Back
Top Bottom