• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gender Reveal Party

Wireless transmitter and reciever. I have some small ones that a bunch of balloons would easily carry.

A 9 volt battery and some nicrome wire. And a blank gun.

Release the bundle of balloons, when at the right height, take aim and fire (as you hit the remote button. )

Looks real, but no projectile.

Neat idea!

I am going with an old Stevens .410 with rat shot. The HOA board is just looking for an excuse to get rid of me already, so not going to press it at this point.
You realize that most of the board members won't be able to tell the difference between a 410 and 12ga, right? To them, gunshots are gunshots.

Buy a bunch of the cheapest BB guns you can find and pass then out to the crowd.

Keep receipt and take back to Wally world next day.

Weight balloons so they fly slow.

What could go wrong?

Walmart doesn’t sell guns anymore. Jk.
Gender reveal!? I didn’t even buy a crib till they were out and breathing I was so paranoid. GLWGenderreveal

You realize that most of the board members won't be able to tell the difference between a 410 and 12ga, right? To them, gunshots are gunshots.

Problem is, all they have to do is see a report of a gun-shaped object, and they will lose their little "I moved here from California" minds.

get some agulia super colebrin 22 shorts they are quitter than a pellet gun and no one will know, just fire from a concealed position. The balloon full of confetti should stop the weak projectile, if not maybe it'll hit the hoa ho's.

Back
Top Bottom