• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia and the National Championship

Loved the Saved by the Bell reference! Classic Americana right there! LOL. As one of the few Auburn fans here on the ODT, it pains no one more than me to have to watch the run that they are on. I really hope Clemson can put together a performance for the ages tonight!

Just remember that Alabama is the only school to my knowledge that has had a book written about them NOT winning the title. It's called the "Missing Ring".

ZomboMeme 13092018083545.jpg

You was saying??? ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Mark Richt vs Kirby Smart as HC @ UGA

Mark Richt Year one @ GA 8-4 (2001)
Kirby Smart Year one @ GA 8-5 (2016)

Mark Richt Year two @ GA 13-1
Kirby Smart Year two @ GA 13-2

Mark Richt Year 3 @ GA Started out 6-1 Loss was at LSU. Finished 11-3..7th place in final NCAA poll
Kirby Smart Year three @ GA Started out 6-1 Loss was at LSU. Finished 11-3..6th place in final NCAA poll

Thing they had in common; both were out coached when they had better talent according to recruitment rankings.

There is still a chance Kirby can get it done.

HDD

Want to know the truth? Uga has a cushy schedule, . Dawg fans won't accept it but it's true... They are treated like they are much better than they actually are.. and when they meet a real school they can't keep it together long enough to win. Uga is a 3 quarter team and it takes 4 quaters to make a dollar..

if the whole team doesn't buy in to every regular season game then you don't have a team and it will be too late when it gets to playoff time...

Back
Top Bottom