• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Arms Ammo

I love Georgia Arms ammo. It's great stuff. I've shot several thousand rounds of their ammo and never had a problem. Like others said, call before you make the drive all the way out there to make sure they have what you want.

If you are going to drive over you better get there early. They sell out quick of what they loaded the night before. And you are limited to 500rds per caliber right now.

Only 500 rounds .....That reminds me when you could only get $5.00 worth of gas per customer back in the late 70s during the gas shortage. my my how times have changed.

Only 500 rounds .....That reminds me when you could only get $5.00 worth of gas per customer back in the late 70s during the gas shortage. my my how times have changed.
Haha! Back in '76 I couldn't even fit $5 worth of gas in my VW Bug!

I think it sucks too, but it's better than the 3 box limits most stores have right now. If you are lucky you will find some 100 round value packs and even then you can only get 300 rounds and pay almost as much as you would for 500 at Georgia Arms. I miss the good ole' days of being able to go to Georgia Arms and get all that you wanted. I was looking through my Photobucket account earlier today and came across this picture and a tear almost came to my eye.

i606.photobucket.com_albums_tt141_2001SportTJ_9D83F771_44C4_46993d6e02f13526b7b4c36868981a304f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom