Georgia Arms

See thats $.26 per round for 9mm which is $13 a box but you can find 50 round boxes of brass cased 9mm for under $11.

I'd pay an extra 2 bucks to support Georgians that started their own successful business.

But hey, Walmart needs their money too.

I'd pay an extra 2 bucks to support Georgians that started their own successful business.

Actually I get most of my ammo from PSA but in doing so I support a veteran owned business, UPS, don't have to drive an hour or use up gas that saves the environment, and I save a couple bucks too.

I buy boxes of Blazer brass locally from my range to help keep them in buisness, they sell georgia arms in most calibers, but sell the blazer for 9mm because he can get it cheaper and sell it cheaper and make more money than he could off of the GA 9mm.

So you can still support your local small business owner by buying cheaper new ammo and not necessarily buy from walmart :-p

For this reason I still buy from Georgia Arms when I'm down in Villa Rica, which is at least once every couple weeks. I buy from Wally World too. The people working in my local WM are local Georgians just trying to make a meager living, so I support both.

Actually I get most of my ammo from PSA but in doing so I support a veteran owned business, UPS, don't have to drive an hour or use up gas that saves the environment, and I save a couple bucks too.

They ship. Not sure how that compares to psa shipping cost.

I buy boxes of Blazer brass locally from my range to help keep them in buisness, they sell georgia arms in most calibers, but sell the blazer for 9mm because he can get it cheaper and sell it cheaper and make more money than he could off of the GA 9mm.

So you can still support your local small business owner by buying cheaper new ammo and not necessarily buy from walmart :-p

Is it in a blue box?

Back
Top Bottom