Votes: 311 83.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 4.6%
  • Dont Care

Votes: 26 7.0%
  • TACOS!

Votes: 19 5.1%

• Total voters
Never understand why legal law abiding folks carrying firearms is such a menace to society, but those criminals carrying firearms illegally are let back out on the street to commit the crime again.

Rosewood

Those criminals commit crime which causes government action which requires more money which causes more crime which causes more government action which requires more money which causes…

Those criminals commit crime which causes government action which requires more money which causes more crime which causes more government action which requires more money which causes…
And the criminals that want’em are always gonna have guns. Strange to me, the whole conversation; or lack of.

And the criminals that want’em are always gonna have guns. Strange to me, the whole conversation; or lack of.

Super simple. Money and power. Both groups are after the same thing and neither is afraid to destroy others lives to get or keep it.

when you do a poll you can make it where the names are public. Then the chicken ****s vote tacos. They know they are stupid and think thats a good way to hide it

This makes me think of that scene in Fifth Element when Zorg is explaining how in his philosophy death and destruction create life.

Ah, here's the scene!

And us law abiding gun owners? We're the cherry. :)

All politicians are self-serving elites. They have people believe that they're doing something for the good of the people, when in reality they do things if -- and only if -- they are likely to get something out of it politically -- AKA saving their phony "jobs." It happens all the time on both sides of the fence. I'm really not sure why anyone's surprised by this.
And I thought I was alone in this thinking.

SB 319 allows a “lawful weapons carrier” to carry a concealed handgun everywhere license holders currently are allowed — meaning guns would still be prohibited in places such as the secured areas of airports or government buildings that have security at the entrance, including the state Capitol.

A lawful weapons carrier is defined as anyone who is now lawfully allowed to have a gun. The bill went into effect upon his signature.”

Gun Parts & Accessories Gun Parts & Accessories

will cops be able to question if you are a law abiding citizen or just a scumbag using the system for your own personal gain off the work of others

Back
Top Bottom