• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia crappie

Been fishing Oconee and Lanier, Mostly spider-rigging deep water, Was catching some big females shallow before these fronts came in. Still catching them but they have moved back out some.

Well you need to come get with me here at Allatoona, if you still got your boat I know a tree top that is out in the middle of the lake that we can set up on and catch a ton soon as the weather warm up. Set up some floating lights at dark and reel them in all night!
Hiking i got my boat tuned today. Im going to get it out this week an confirm. We need to go get on this tree top when it warms up.

Hiking i got my boat tuned today. Im going to get it out this week an confirm. We need to go get on this tree top when it warms up.
Now you talking my language brother! Let me know when your ready and we'll fill up cooler with some slabs, I see a fish fry in the future!

Lake Weiss has some monster crappie....they have to be 12" to keep over there, but they are usually bigger than a dinner plate and fat too!! Best crappie fishing I ever done...spring and fall they run about 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom