• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia crappie

Went out with the family today on the boat. She ran like a dream. Let me know a good time to go and let's see if we can get it worked out.
went to the rowing area, clarks bridge, fished a blow down tree , started at 12 thirty caught 60 by three.

Last edited:
Went out with the family today on the boat. She ran like a dream. Let me know a good time to go and let's see if we can get it worked out.
Brother I'm ready. Doing a hog/turkey hunt next weekend then after that lets hit the water. If you want to haul it up to Lake Russel we can do some turkey/hog hunting and some crappie fishin.

I'm about ready to take my kids back to our little pond. We timed it right and found a ton of them spawning in the upper end. It was nonstop action-caught them one after the other and left them biting.

The one thing I don't like about crappie fishing is it coincides with turkey season.
See that's the problem. And you forgot trout season is about to open as well. We also have hogs on our property. So much good stuff to kill or catch I'm always torn as to what to do.

EXACTLY! I think the real problem is work! I just need to take Spring off. Deer hunting is great too but Spring activities outweigh the rest of the year.
I just realized I didn't go trout fishing last year. I love trout fishing!

Back
Top Bottom