• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia exodus?

What describes you today?

• I was born here and will die here.

Votes: 69 25.1%
  • I was not born here but this is my final stop.

Votes: 66 24.0%
  • I was born here and it's getting to be time to move on.

Votes: 53 19.3%
  • I was not born here and will not finish up here.

Votes: 66 24.0%
  • I'm afraid of commitment - tacos

Votes: 21 7.6%

• Total voters
hard to take you seriously when talking about the liberals in Atlanta right after praising Austin. Atlanta doesn't have anything on Austin when it comes to left wing looney tunes.

You are correct sir as you know-- Austin is way nuttier than Atlanta. And I don't live in Austin, and didn't live in Atlanta either. : )

Not praising Austin, just talking about the job market in the area. Austin is one big homeless camp at this point, at least on the east and south sides. Water bottles of urine on the sidewalks, etc. It's disgusting. Northwest Hills is still great though; for whatever reason the plague of homeless isn't out there.

You want hypocrisy? Austin legalized camping on all city property-- as long as it's not in sight of City Hall.

My point was that there are more high-tech high-paying jobs being created in central Texas, than in the much larger population Atlanta area.

You are correct sir as you know-- Austin is way nuttier than Atlanta. And I don't live in Austin, and didn't live in Atlanta either. : )

Not praising Austin, just talking about the job market in the area. Austin is one big homeless camp at this point, at least on the east and south sides. Water bottles of urine on the sidewalks, etc. It's disgusting. Northwest Hills is still great though; for whatever reason the plague of homeless isn't out there.

You want hypocrisy? Austin legalized camping on all city property-- as long as it's not in sight of City Hall.

My point was that there are more high-tech high-paying jobs being created in central Texas, than in the much larger population Atlanta area.

In my limited experience, I saw very little in the way of the urban camping lifestyle in Ft. Worth but a lot of it in Dallas. I think it might come down to whether or not the local government tolerates it and then whether or not they provide incentives to attract the zombie hoards. I'm in Southern CA right now (Inland Empire) and everywhere I look there are signs of both affluence as well as drug abuse/homelessness. I really hate this place for a lot of reasons.

Moved to GA in 2011. Moving to TN in 8 years, once I am vested.
Lived in Alaska for 20 years, would love to move back, but better half hates cold and snow for 8 months a year.
Atlanta is becoming a Chicago of the south. Our spinless Governor, Lt.Governor and SoS make my choice easy. Spineless Quislings.

I was born here and never planned to leave Georgia. However, I just found out this week that the city my shop is in is wanting to develop a big section where my shop is located. If that happens I'm gonna have to move the shop. I'm too old to do this again. Thinking now about going further south. Maybe, God help me, into southern Bamalama..Albamlama..Lord I cant say it...southern Alabama. Gonna wait and see how it all plays out, but looking like Coweta wont be home for too many more years....and I hate that.

Southern Alabama is called LA or Lower Alabama. But not to be confused with the other LA in the Commie state.

Moved to GA in 2011. Moving to TN in 8 years, once I am vested.
Lived in Alaska for 20 years, would love to move back, but better half hates cold and snow for 8 months a year.
Atlanta is becoming a Chicago of the south. Our spinless Governor, You forgot to mention our weasel Governor Brian Kemp (bought & paid for by Communist China)... Lt.Governor and SoS make my choice easy. Spineless Quislings.

Back
Top Bottom