• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GEORGIA GUN BAN being filed for 2020 session

KILLINGSWORTH

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
http://www.legis.ga.gov/Legislation/en-US/display/20192020/SB/281

This link above is to the new SB 281 being introduced by Democrat GA Senator Donzella James.

In the bill being filed and introduced it describes the ban of automatic and semiautomatic firearms. Anyone obtaining these firearms would become a felony punishable by 5 years in prison.

I would urge all my fellow GA gun right activist to stand up to this bill and have it expelled before gaining any momentum by the leftest in our State. It saddens me to work around the capitol and to see the waves of leftist coming to our capitol demanding that this great state be turned into Commie-fornia.

The “senators” email address is

Donzella.james@senate.ga.gov

And office number is

(404) 625-8855

Start calling and emailing this senator to voice your concerns.

Don’t let ATLANTA become this Great State’s representation to this Country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're always on the watch, so it's a little odd you've been on here for that long and posted twice

I understand your concern, but I knew that there would be more gun advocates here and passionate gun owners who probably would take this information serious.

I know that this bill prob won’t go any further than being pre-filed. However I’d rather try and do something and spread the word rather than let it take off and get further than we wanted.

I’ve been following what’s going on in Virginia and I don’t want that here in this state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom