• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia gun club reviews

Great place. The range is top notch and the people are very friendly. They have one of the best stocked retails sides I have seen at a range. Retail prices were less than I expected for a range, more than you will find at some of our favorite gun stores here on ODT. All and all I will be back and I drive past 2 new ranges to get there. The draw for me is the 100 yard range which right now when we all need it for deer season it is closed with the sound proofing :-(

Still? It was closed 2 mo ago for same reason.

They are having a small one man operation making the baffling. It's been weeks and weeks of machine. I live 5 mins away and have yet to see the 100yrd range.
Up to .308 is allowed on the pistol range. Last time I went in they were happy to have people with slide fires and suppressors shooting.
Very expensive, and I know it's a two decided debate, but I prefer to go to ranges/shops that do not have no carry signs. But I can't say that the range itself isn't great.

Ditto most of the other comments here. It is a beautiful facility and the people are fine to deal with. You cannot get to or see the 100 yrd range from the store. The prices are average to high on guns and ammo. They have nice accessories too. The range is so expensive though. I have a family of five, so it would take a family plan and one individual for us all to have a membership. The per hour is very expensive too. I really want to like it, but we all work hard, and I hate to spend a lot of extra cash when I know I can go to Cherokee and/or Bullseye and save money.

Went by there today.
Didnt know the rifle range was closed, they say for another 2 weeks.
They let me shoot my 308 on the pistol range.
Half price lunch time special.
$11.00 and change.
Nice facility and staff.
Not too many other choices for 100 yds. When it opens.

I live 5 minutes away. Gorgeous facility, but too expensive in my eyes. I understand they have to pay off the mortgage on something this extravagant, but in my feeble marketing mind, you have to draw the people in first rather than chase them away. As it is, I will drive 15 minutes further to shoot for less money.

Lunch special or date night..(Friday) prices are reasonable.. I found the people to be very friendly...
I am waitng for the 100 yard range to open back up...

Anybody have info on the progress?

Back
Top Bottom