• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Gun Store online 50% off sale

But well worth the trip. I always love going up there. I usually end up buying more than I bargained for.
Agree , their store is always stocked very well and is very orderly with great prices . How many places can you go to locally that carry a wide selection of .15 cent Ar springs or pins you need to finish a build because yours are lost in the carpet somewhere. Kelli and Mike bust their butts and provide great customer service all around. 2 years ago during the panic I looked about everywhere for a Kahr P380 . Mike was the only one that had one and actually held it for me until the next day when I could get their. They were just getting to know about ODT then and I'm sure they will tell you it has helped them grow a lot . Every time I go in there now they are swamped but yet still do a great job handling the crowds to attend to everyone's needs with no attitudes but only smiles and Thanks. I'm happy for them to see their business grow so fast . They earned it

Kellie, I sent an email. I had a couple other small items in the cart when I got that shipping price. The magazines alone were $21 shipping.

Agree , their store is always stocked very well and is very orderly with great prices . How many places can you go to locally that carry a wide selection of .15 cent Ar springs or pins you need to finish a build because yours are lost in the carpet somewhere. Kelli and Mike bust their butts and provide great customer service all around. 2 years ago during the panic I looked about everywhere for a Kahr P380 . Mike was the only one that had one and actually held it for me until the next day when I could get their. They were just getting to know about ODT then and I'm sure they will tell you it has helped them grow a lot . Every time I go in there now they are swamped but yet still do a great job handling the crowds to attend to everyone's needs with no attitudes but only smiles and Thanks. I'm happy for them to see their business grow so fast . They earned it

This ^^^^^

So after an understandable mistake that caused a delay in shipping - Mike at GGS totally made up for it (which I didn't expect or ask for), after many horrible experiences with buying gun related things online (Botach and HK shop to name a few) these guys have won my future business! I work in a customer service industry and it's great to see there are a few gun places around that understand what winning a customer's future business means. Looks like I'll be coming to you guys from now on, thanks Mike!

Back
Top Bottom