• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Gun Store online 50% off sale

thanks for saying that and to anyone else having problems try it in a different browser. i know they have constantly had problems with their site when using on IE

Yep. There site says it does not work well or at all with IE I found that out here at work when I tried to get on

is it 50% off on just the clearance items it shows. B/c i didn't see any harris bipod there and i'd love to get one for $36.

is it 50% off on just the clearance items it shows. B/c i didn't see any harris bipod there and i'd love to get one for $36.

It's whatever is on those 4 pages and it's from the store stock only, not any of the warehouses. Looks like the bipods sold out but keep checking because it looks like they are adding more here and there.

Well I was gonna order the leopold quick detach scopes rings for $35 buttttttt the $18.58 shipping kills the deal :(

Yep... shame they don't do more competitive USPS shipping...

With that said... the prices on just about everything in the store is killer. I find pistols here regularly priced below what Buds or Grabagun sells them for...

Back
Top Bottom