• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Gun Store

You challenge GGS, they take you up on it, citing a gun you personally had as an example, and GGS is the bad guy. Interesting??
So, posting what customer paid out the door for handguns to make some point on a forum is ok with you? You do understand that my gun wasn't for sale, and I never asked for a cash price, right? I never bought the gun from them. I got it in a trade. So they have ZERO clue how much I paid for it, or what I sold it for, if I did (hint: I didn't).

But I'm the bad guy for praising them in the very same thread, and making fun of ODT prices by saying anybody can beat their prices if they took a loss on a gun, because we are not in the business of making money. At least I wasn't.

...ok.

I'm done here.

Last edited:
The saw someone flipping for a profit on a gun they sold and called people out.

Was is professional? No. I wouldn't say it was... but I'm not mad at them for doing it

I wish there was a good deal more of that on the Trader. The flipping is getting pretty ridiculous.

I'm all for trying to get back out of something the money you have invested... But I've seen all the LNIB $550 Gen3 Glocks I can take...

Enough of that rant.

I buy on price and service.

This shop provides both and theyll continue to get my money and recommendation when people as me where to buy.

Mike and family kept their prices reasonable, fair, etc. when the crazies hit after Sandy Hook. They are always attentive and willing to work with you on most everything. The Clearance box is a dream.
And like any really good business, they remember their customers.
I can't say anything bad about 'em. Can't say enough good either.
I could go on, but you get the point.

Back
Top Bottom