• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia The People's Convoy

Harder and harder to find a moderate liberal these days. The pendulum has swung wide and gotten stuck it seems. Still seems to be plenty of moderate republicans though. Especially in congress where they bend over to the radical left just to take the crumbs back to their constituents to make them think they actually care. Actual conservatives are the folks getting screwed because we have no one representing us.
You hit the nail square on its head.

while i 100% support them protesting . . .

I just look at this thread as i do many others and shake my ****ing head.

Liberals nor conservatives will not be the death of this country.

it will be the extreme lines that do it.

I remember my entire life folks disagreed on politics, religion, and 1000 other topics but were always able to actually talk about the issues and some times come up with a long forgotten idea of Compromise. its ****ing crazy how i've seen so many adults devolve to screaming children on both sides and THAT is exactly what those in power want.

Think that conservatives will save us without the help of hte liberals? your crazy
think the liberals will save us without the help of the conservatives? your just as crazy

Obama, Trump, and biden have all been guilty of the same crime of trying to increase separation in this country and both sides just seem to want to go right for it.

I pray for a leader that one day can tell both sides they are being ****ing idiots and that we need to work together like we used to.
I agree but their line keeps going farther away to the extreme left and our line keeps following. At some point ground will have to be held while there's still ground left to hold.

I don't need to be saved, and I don't need leaders nor do I pray for one.

I just want to be left the **** alone, is that too much to ask?

I'd think the answer to that question is quite apparent. I want to be left alone too. Leave me alone and let me keep the fruits of my labor party. We are sorely under represented in our nation's leadership. Damn near non existent. We are gonna need some leadership to get us back to the point where that isn't a foreign, laughable goal.

Liberals and conservatives working together is pipe dream. And everytime they do come together for legislative purposes it's been a disaster. **** that noise.

The two party system IS the problem. Until they are both demolished we'll never see a government truly ran by the people.

Liberals and conservatives working together is pipe dream. And everytime they do come together for legislative purposes it's been a disaster. **** that noise.

The two party system IS the problem. Until they are both demolished we'll never see a government truly ran by the people.

I am just saying that we need everyone to work together and quit trying to separate the camps even more.

But I will agree with you 10000000% that the two party system got us here and needs to ****ing go if we will ever have a chance

I am just saying that we need everyone to work together and quit trying to separate the camps even more.

But I will agree with you 10000000% that the two party system got us here and needs to ****ing go if we will ever have a chance

Communists have nothing to add to the American conversation. And that's what we are dealing with. A communist take over. Not a liberal wish list.

Communists have nothing to add to the American conversation. And that's what we are dealing with. A communist take over. Not a liberal wish list.
and the vast majority of them arnt even close to communists. Dems make up half of this country just as rep do, given what i hear from both sides, we should either be full Russian communist or hard core nazi state. I dont see either happening.

And aside from what i see on TV that VAST majority of americans i see in person act nothing like what you hear from both sides.

Its all a ****ing joke on both sides and people on both sides want to believe they are teh ones who really know whats happening and its the other side thats being duped.

Its ****ing hilarious. Its all the talking heads want and most people just give it to them. They want both sides to think the other is out to get them and ruin their lives so they keep their face glued to that ****ing screen.

Back
Top Bottom