• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia The People's Convoy

ok and i dont want my taxes going to giant corporations. The moment we all get to choose which taxes we do and dont want to pay then we all good but i dont think thats coming anytime soon.

I also dont see someone as an enemy just because they have a difference of opinion but you seem to be pretty quick to make that judgement.

I can also assume you nor any of your family have ever benefited from any government program as you clearly state and if you lived such then it was truley a blessed life to not have had to rely on the government for food and medication when you were a child.

but continue living thinking the world and country are ending just like they want you to and continue to btich and make it worse vs actually trying to figure out some sort of solution and get this country healing. Folks want to make america great again but dont want to do a ****ing thing to actually get there except bitch online like a bunch of old men at the gas station.
What article of the US constitution says that government should be supporting US citizens and paying for their medical expenses?

No our founders gave up nothing ,but fought for democracy and rule of law, Something folks here cower from like the sheeple that continue to follow that ORANGE HAIRED BUFFOON that is dealing with China to protect his arse and make him wealthy off the backs of mindless twits
You talking about Jen Psaki?

What article of the US constitution says that government should be supporting US citizens and paying for their medical expenses?

Used to be a time charities helped people in need. The government said "Hey that's our money you're giving away" and got into the game. It's easier to control the population when you control every aspect of their lives.

Used to be a time charities helped people in need. The government said "Hey that's our money you're giving away" and got into the game. It's easier to control the population when you control every aspect of their lives.
Don't get me started on public education.

It must suck to be wrong every ****ing time you make a post here. Go back in your hole.
I'm on "forced ignore" with that member so I can't see the dreck they've posted and you've quoted, but I know who it is.

Since I cannot "see" what the sniveling, whining, hand wringing democrat is posting (must have hurted his feewins' at some point), I'm out. Y'all have fun.

who said i think you should be forced? but yes i do think there should be some government aid in healthcare. i grew up poor and grandparents only lived as long as they did thanks to medicaid and medicare. Do i think everyone needs free healthcare? **** no. but do some folks need it of course, and i prefer it be there for those that do actually need it.

If you actually support lack of cooperation amongst americans you are pretty mcuh supporting the most anti american message i've ever heard. The last thing this country needs is more infighting and diversion
I'll say it as plainly as I can. I am forced to pay taxes for unConstitutional crap that the left (including you apparently) have no problem with. You can keep dodging the issue with your 'corporations' diversion (since you apparently don't understand the FACT that corporations don't pay taxes) and pretending you have some enlightened position (about the only thing you haven't said, yet, is "it takes a village") but you are not a Constitutionalist therefore you are an 'enemy of the state'. I realize that sounds like hyperbole but if you do not subscribe to the founding principles and the legal basis for this country's existence and up to recently prosperity, and apparently work to undermine them, then exactly what term would soothe your feels?
There is no 'working together' in that scenario.

The Constitution is a living document written by old white guys and is outdated and irrelevant. Today we govern by feelz. And whatever the television tells us is 'important'. Right now it is very very very important to be more dependent on the federal government than ever before. They have our best interest at heart. And oh yeah, 'rich people' (which means anyone that makes more than you do) are bad. We're all in this together..... :puke:

Back
Top Bottom