• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia The People's Convoy

FB_IMG_1644509220983.jpg

^^^^^^^So what exactly did we go to war with the Brits about then. As a relative of those whose family fought alongside Col. Washington I can assure you I have the knowledge of what generations of my family fought for throughout history.

Paul Harvey's a great conveyor of his personal opinions of what happened many yrs ago ,sadly he is incomplete over what actually occurred and why. He seems to forget the Tea Party, The Sugar Tax, etc. that we fought against the tyranny and oppression of a monarch led gov't to get to where we are today.

The Canadian's are backed in part by folks with other plans to disrupt our nations efforts to end this disease that has ravaged our shores in part due to the poor management by the previous administrations.

Thanks to effort led by the current administration we are seeing the end of the tunnel, yet it appears others would rather use this as a time to cause even further disruption and lengthen the time to end it and move on past this.

Good news is their are laws to prevent and stop it

"Thanks to the effort led by the current administration"? Do you really believe the stuff you write or is this just some attempt to troll? Just wondering. I find it hard to believe someone that can actually type out a sentence believes the things you are saying. You have to have some other end goal. For the life of me I can't figure out what it is. Unless you actually believe what you are writing. In that case there is no point in conversing with you. Other than to stare at the zoo animal behind the glass and poke it with the metaphorical stick for amusement.

I am amazed at what these posts seem to imply. I was amazed at what I saw on Jan 6. last year. I was amazed at the interpretations that arose from it. You guys are truly amazing. :yo:

I am thinking all of you have plenty of food to eat. Can support yourself and your family ? Seem to have ample discretionary income for your hobbies. Yet you seem to fear someone may eventually take away your rights that a lot of other minority groups in our country had to fight like hell just to obtain . ? Women fought like hell for the right to vote . Blacks fought like hell for Civil Rights . Gays and lesbians fought like hell for the right to get married. People fought like hell for non discriminatory hiring/firing practices by employers. Employees fought like hell for equal pay for equal work. The list goes on and on.

I am not sure what you guys are fighting about other than keeping ODT free from people that don't have the same politics that you do ?

Have you been triggered? Do you need your safe space?

These threads are perfect for learning who to block and not do deals with. These bolsheviks love to tell people what to do for the common collective good. "Get back in your truck, wear your mask, take the gov required mystery injection, and drive you peasant."
It's a proverbial litmus test if you will.

I am amazed at what these posts seem to imply. I was amazed at what I saw on Jan 6. last year. I was amazed at the interpretations that arose from it. You guys are truly amazing. :yo:

I am thinking all of you have plenty of food to eat. Can support yourself and your family ? Seem to have ample discretionary income for your hobbies. Yet you seem to fear someone may eventually take away your rights that a lot of other minority groups in our country had to fight like hell just to obtain . ? Women fought like hell for the right to vote . Blacks fought like hell for Civil Rights . Gays and lesbians fought like hell for the right to get married. People fought like hell for non discriminatory hiring/firing practices by employers. Employees fought like hell for equal pay for equal work. The list goes on and on.

I am not sure what you guys are fighting about other than keeping ODT free from people that don't have the same politics that you do ?

Out of curiosity, what amazed you about Jan 6th? That people besides the left were pissed enough to protest? Just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom