• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia vs Alabama SEC championship game

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I’m not a Bama fan, college football is better because of Saban. I got so much respect for anyone who produces so much excellence. Look how many top notch head coaches have matured under his leadership. I wanna hate him, I just can’t.
I don't hate him either. He's one of, if not THE greatest coach in college football history. That's exactly why I want him to retire. He's not coaching my team.

I do find comfort in the fact that it looks like Kirby is going to be his most successful protege though.

The refs made us lose! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just stop. The run was bound to happen at some point.
Refs have screwed over teams I love more times than I can count.

They've also helped us win about as many games, it's part of the sport, and when you are playing at a high level a big part of it is playing to and trying to trick/bait/otherwise control the whistles. You see BS plays all the time with no chance designed just to bait our a PI whistle. You see guys hold every play knowing they'll get away with more than they won't.

There's no way in hell both teams don't have detailed scouting reports on the refs, what they call, what they don't, how much you can play between the rules.

Still here, just changed to the Falcons motto, ‘’wait ‘til next year’’.
Nothing wrong with that, they are going to get in the 4 team playoff I'd think.

You weren't the one I was thinking of....lol.

He's probably looking at the score.
Kirby Smart Wow GIF by SEC Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom