Georgia vs Alabama SEC championship game

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 6553894
Once again this guy gets it - spot on prediction as usual. :behindsofa:
But the poll results were set to be openly viewable, maybe as a means of shaming participants afterward, and you didn't vote. The spread was 4.5-5 points. Saying it would be close is basically saying that you agreed with Vegas books and 99% of sports fans. Who didn't think it was going to be close?

Lame excuses Bud, Let me check again, Nope my give a damn is busted. That's all you got, look up other schools same thing everywhere. You are being rude if anyone is. But I take care of me, anytime I need to. Like Ga. They took care of their opponents last 23 games and you're mad. I've always been respectful but when someone disrespects me, I can be a bigger Ahole.
Hahahahaha roll tide, good luck sir

I can't claim credit for being a phenom or something though. I ALWAYS pick my boys in Crimson. ;)
I'm just teasing Stampede Stampede for bragging. I figured it would be close (like most people did) and just chose Alabama because I always do. No kind of insight on my part either. Wouldn't have been surprised at all if it went the other way.

But the poll results were set to be openly viewable, maybe as a means of shaming participants afterward, and you didn't vote. The spread was 4.5-5 points. Saying it would be close is basically saying that you agreed with Vegas books and 99% of sports fans. Who didn't think it was going to be close?
Lol.... Seriously thought I voted for Georgia since I expected them to win. But you won't see any arrogant posts from me that said they WERE "Natty bound for a three-peat, etc".

Figured it would be a close game since Bama won the West and is a good team. Saban seems to know how to win. But I (incorrectly) assumed Kirby had the formula mastered on how to win big games now.

What bugs me is the Dawg super-fans on here that wouldn't even acknowledge Georgia COULD lose or that it might be close. Now he is MIA.

I'm also just making fun at my own indecisive prediction. Will be back with more college football wisdom when the playoffs start. :peep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom