• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GeorgiaNFA.com Memorial Day Weekend Appreciation Giveaway-Cold Steel Vietnam Tomahawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

N Cochran

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
334   0
Reaction score
image.jpg

This Memorial Day weekend GeorgiaNFA.com and N. Cochran Attorneys at Law, P.C., will be hosting two giveaways to show our appreciation for the men and women of our armed forces and the support we have received from this community.

This giveaway thread will be for the Cold Steel Vietnam Tomahawk pictured above,

THE RULES:

1. All site members get one entry, but you must say something nice about our armed services and/or our service men and women as part of your entry.
2. Anyone who has purchased a Georgia Firearms Trust from GeorgiaNFA.com gets an additional entry, please state so in your post. (These will be verified through our business).
3. All members of the armed services, either retired or currently serving, get two additional entries. Please state the branch of the service you were in and any other comment you would like to make about your service.
4. All entries will cease on Memorial Day (Monday, May 25th, 2015) at 11:00PM. Thereafter a winner will be picked by use of a random number generator and the winner will be announced on this thread and contacted by PM.
5. I will meet the winner to give them the tomahawk or ship it at our expense.

GeorgiaNFA.com and N. Cochran Attorneys at Law, P.C., first and foremost, would like to thank all of our service men and women for the sacrifices they have made for our country. The gift of freedom and security you have provided to our nation and its citizens is immeasurable. Secondly, we would like to thank the ODT for the support of our business. It is always a pleasure to work with a fellow gun enthusiast on a firearms trust, business litigation or representation matter, real estate issue, probate and estate issue, domestic and family matter, and criminal defense issues.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO EVERYONE. Enjoy this time with family, friends and all your loved ones!

In and thanks!

Service men and women should be thanked because they put their lives on the line for OUR FREEDOM!

Last edited:
The US Air Force took me, as a wet behind the ears 19 year old one step ahead of the US Army and the draft in 1970. They kept me for 23 years and during that time I have to say I have met some of the finest people to ever walk the earth. They put in the hours, they train hard, they'll fight hard and at the same time will be gentle as lambs when it comes to taking care of people after a catastrophe. I am proud to have been part of that elite group and were it not for my age I'd gladly go back. This Memorial day we don't celebrate the people who served, we pay homage to the ones that wrote that check payable to the United States for up to and including their very lives and the ones whose checks got cashed, and they laid their lives down, they are the ones to be honored. The rest of us did our time, some came home whole, some came home missing pieces but we were all proud to have served and are extremely proud of our brothers and sisters who paid the ultimate cost.
I raise my glass to my fallen comrades, please do the same and say a prayer this Memorial Day for those who left and never got to see their loved ones or families again but now lay among their fallen brothers and sisters.
Cliff Cantrell, MSgt, USAF (Ret)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom