• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

German Shepherd Shot, Beaten Defending Teen from Home Invaders

From the story: "A family member set up a GoFundMe page to raise money to pay for Rex’s veterinary bills. The page raised $58,161 as of Sunday afternoon—more than five times the page’s $10,000 goal."

That's incredible.

My 9.5 lb pound rescue might lick you to death if you broke into my house, but if you hurt her God won't be able to help you, I promise you that. Hurt me, hurt the GF, but hurt my dog? You'll rue the day you were born.

Our Chow/Terrier mutt is very territorial, and we wouldn't have it any other way. As seniors, we need an extra set of eyes and ears. He is good with our immediate family who he knows.....but don't be a stranger at our house. If we take him to PetSmart on a leash he is fine, just don't get between me and the dog. He is fine with other animals, just alerts with unknown humans on his turf. Around the house with us, he is just a slob; eat, sleep, backyard to potty, repeat, 24-7.

If someone breaks in my house my shepherd will call me from a neighbors house to tell me she got out and I should do the same.
AFBE7A4C-F61A-45DF-B478-61F8A99F3575.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom