• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get a life

"Oh my gosh" and "Oh my goodness" is exactly the same as "Oh my God"? which will get you sent to hell?

please take away her bandwidth.........

Well... How to respond... As a Christ follower I personally do not use the word "god" unless I am talking about the One who I consider the "One true God" or referring to the "god of this world". But I do not cringe if others do. Furthermore I personally do not use "gosh" simply because that word just never appealed to me. If you use it, so be it.

When a person uses the word "god" in that way, what is their intent? He (God) knows...

Oh my god. That ***** is retarded.
I guess every woman ever (at least that I've met) is going to hell. This crap is like the fire and brimstone preacher I woke up to on TV last Sunday.

http://growing4life.net/what-does-the-bible-say-about-omg/

Now we are getting close to the gravity of the situation - and that is that he who is guilty of one point of the law is guilty of it all - and no one is worthy, no not one, but the good news is that we can all be made acceptable by the Blood of Christ upon our confession of our sinful condition and commitment to his precepts.

O.K. so what do the women (and men) yell when they reach that certain point in the consummation of their marriage (and for all the other times afterwards). "Oh, my (insert wife/husband's name here"?

Good luck remembering that lol ;) (trying to keep it respectful here).

Any suggestions?

O.K. so what do the women (and men) yell when they reach that certain point in the consummation of their marriage (and for all the other times afterwards). "Oh, my (insert wife/husband's name here"?

Good luck remembering that lol ;) (trying to keep it respectful here).

Any suggestions?

LOL

Back
Top Bottom