Get Flu Shot at Publix get $10 gift card

You have to ask yourself a question...why would a mf pay you to take care of yourself?

SIMPLE....

THEY WON'T.

IF I TOLD YOU I WOULD GIVE YOU $50 TO GET A FLU SHOT AND YOU AGREE...YOURE ****ED.

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S IN THE NEEDLE, I JUST TOLD YOU IT WAS A FLU SHOT. COULD BE A CANCER SHOT. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW BUT I BET YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT TO SPEND THAT $50 ON.

WAKE UP.

So you are going to sit there and say everything the govt tells us is "good" for us is true?

Mind you the FDA comes back with warnings on approved drugs occasionally...

Its optional. Not mandated. I've only been sick once in 10 years, and that was when I got the shot. I think I will pass...
1. Bahaha. No.
Your assumption about me is incorrect. I may not be the most mistrusting person in the US regarding our government; but I'm at least in the top 5 :)
2. As a physician, I am very familiar with the FDA. And its shortcomings :)
3. It is a fact that medical research shows that routine flu shots reduce both the morbidity and mortality of our population in general. Irrefutable evidence.

I respect your decision to decline a flu shot, or any healthcare for that matter.

Regarding my comment about "conspiracy," you misunderstood me. It was not meant to insult anyone. It was a purely sarcastic remark by a jacka** (me). I apologize if it offended you.

flu shots are kinda a scam

I got one this year since it was free, but typically speaking it only covers a small percentage of illness and the best way to keep from getting the flu is to drink lots of orange juice and avoid other people

also if enough folks get flu shots you as an individual can skip it due to herd immunity

flu shots are kinda a scam

I got one this year since it was free, but typically speaking it only covers a small percentage of illness and the best way to keep from getting the flu is to drink lots of orange juice and avoid other people

also if enough folks get flu shots you as an individual can skip it due to herd immunity
But herd immunity doesn't work because too many people think flu shots are kind of a scam and that orange juice makes them immune. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom