• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get Flu Shot at Publix get $10 gift card

:doh:

Here we go again.
i just never believed in them. seems a little silly to go and inject yourself with a dead version of a virus. especially when the virus mutates each year because of the shots,causing scientists to come up with a new version.the one they think may be the new deadly one. then they kill it,and inject you with it. that way your body can come up with a way to fight it. the reason its mutating may very well be because they keep meddling with it. it gets in you,you fight it,but it clings to the dead version that was in your flu shot. then you sneeze,cough,or wipe a booger one someone or something. anddddd boom,new super flu..
kinda like looking down the barrel of your gun and pulling the trigger....just to see if its loaded....
but thats just me...

i just never believed in them. seems a little silly to go and inject yourself with a dead version of a virus. especially when the virus mutates each year because of the shots,causing scientists to come up with a new version.the one they think may be the new deadly one. then they kill it,and inject you with it. that way your body can come up with a way to fight it. the reason its mutating may very well be because they keep meddling with it. it gets in you,you fight it,but it clings to the dead version that was in your flu shot. then you sneeze,cough,or wipe a booger one someone or something. anddddd boom,new super flu..
kinda like looking down the barrel of your gun and pulling the trigger....just to see if its loaded....
but thats just me...
The level of misinformation in this post is kind of amazing.

I just wash my hands and take vitamins. No flu since 2004.
Man, I got that shiiit last year and felt like crap for 10 days straight...2 of the days were real bad. Never missed work though. I just let it ride it's course....I'm a hard headed f'er though..lol

Back
Top Bottom