• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get it while you can... 9mm 115gr - $299 + shipping

Holy **** guys, stop blowing your money! Thats some crazy ass pricing
This place is more entertaining than going to the zoo!! Kinda like Sharks or Piranha in a Frenzy. Great entertainment!! Time to make my Bride a Backstrap steak soon! It's marinating right now...Carry on!

The difference is I shoot often, so I need the freedom pills when I can get them. I don't roll my own yet as I still don't see it cost efficient to do so with 9mm. Carry on..

Lol not cost efficient...... I load 124gr fmj 9mm for 110 bucks per 1k and you just paid 300 bucks for 115gr. Ammo

With powder coated cast projectiles am at about 90 bucks per 1k for 124gr 9mm
IMG_20200814_215810_603.jpg

Lol not cost efficient...... I load 124gr fmj 9mm for 110 bucks per 1k and you just paid 300 bucks for 115gr. Ammo

With powder coated cast projectiles am at about 90 bucks per 1k for 124gr 9mmView attachment 2772859
The "I'll save money reloading" boat left the dock in March. Best to just wait until 2021.

Meh, a few months from now you'll be able to get cases of 9mm for $200 again just like you could a few months ago.
Panics come and go, don't buy in to it.

I tried telling people this months ago when it all began, but of course they did not listen and look where we are now. I'm glad I prepared for this years ago. I learned the lesson once, and once was enough.

Panics have become too predictable for most of us. Gauging how bad they will be can be more difficult. This one is pretty bad. The worst since 2012-2013.

Here lately I have been stocking up on more shotgun shells, .38's and .270. I am not in desperate need of anything, but can always use more of these and they are readily available.

I went by Ga Arms on Saturday and they had 9mm, .223, etc...They will only sell a certain amount to each person (understandable), and their prices were a little high, IMO, but at least they had some in stock...Of course it was crowded in there too.

Back
Top Bottom