• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

I need to find one of these rifles after shooting my friends.

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_1788.JPG
Just picked up a hog hunter on a sweet deal from @mjmartin84 . Now my buddy @jeeper has got me thinking about a can. How's that Specwar working for you?
Just picked up a hog hunter on a sweet deal from @mjmartin84 . Now my buddy @jeeper has got me thinking about a can. How's that Specwar working for you?

Love the hog hunter! If you get a can you'll be hooked. Originally the specwar was for my sig 716, now I am loving the suppressor on bolt guns. These are the additional hosts I picked up because of that can. Remington model 7 in 300 bo, the Savage hog hunter and a Remington 700 sps tactical .308(soon to be threaded).

View attachment 1001496

Love the hog hunter! If you get a can you'll be hooked. Originally the specwar was for my sig 716, now I am loving the suppressor on bolt guns. These are the additional hosts I picked up because of that can. Remington model 7 in 300 bo, the Savage hog hunter and a Remington 700 sps tactical .308(soon to be threaded).
Dang it...now I've really got the itch. We all know what happens when we get the itch. We make irRA$Hional deci$ion$. Nice rifles by the way...thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom