• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

Doing some suppressed shooting today with some fellow ODT'ers. Had a great time.

20170610_141337.jpg

Finally had a chance to shoot my suppressed QC10 build last night and I'm quiet pleased to say the least. No malfunctions and the bolt held open on the last round with two different ammo types, one being a Defense round. However, I did not have any 147grn or heavier projectiles to experience its full suppression potential. Hopefully I can locate some subs locally and give it another go this weekend or on the 4th.

I also had to pull out the Mark IV and give it another go before sending it back for the recall.
20170630_203221.jpg

After a 12 month wait, I finally got my suppressor. AAC Element II is super quiet with CCI standard ammo. It remains subsonic and no noticeable FRP whatsoever.

Did a few other upgrades to the FV-SR.. Installed an Apachee trigger kit (18oz pull), new Harris bipod, and switched out my old Jacaranda colored Boyd's Evo stock for a Forest Camo version. Scope is a Mueller 4.5-14X40mm.

v4musclebike.com_myimages_FVSR_silenced.jpg

v4musclebike.com_myimages_2245silenced.jpg

Using the Colt mags the way God intended.:thumb:
Oh for sure. I couldn't stand the angle of the Glock fed lower and the Metal Form Colt SMG mags at 20.00 or so all day long tough as nails and run fine, zero issues suppressed or unsuppressed and I've ran 5 or so metalform mags through my buddies registered lower suppressed zziiiiiiiipppppppp waterfall of brass. And who doesn't like steel mags!

Back
Top Bottom